Another week has come and gone and just a little bit to share with you this week for the Five for Friday Linky that Doodle Bugs is so gracious to host.
This week was pretty slow when it comes to actually getting out and doing things because I was working from my parent’s house while helping my mom after her most recent round of chemo.
So in clockwise order starting at the top…
1. Started a monthly Interactive Notebook Linky Party here at 4mulaFun and am so happy with the participation as well as enthusiasm we have had about this Linky. Can’t wait to see how it grows over the course of the summer as more teachers are planning for next year.
2. Introduced Book Blogging Buddies earlier this week and also received my book in the mail! I am so happy to get started on this and I already have my highlighter and Post-Its ready!
3. Received several requests this week and completed the 7th Grade ELA TEKS I Can Statements as well as the 8th Grade ELA TEKS I Can Statements and loaded them into my store. So happy to help customers prepare for their next school year!
4. Finished up another Solve and Snip for my 4th grade series. This time it was Factor Pairs Word Problems. Let me tell you, this one was tricky! Definitely could be used in 5th and 6th grade as well!
and last, but not least…
5. Spent some time playing with my dad’s dog Newt. He is a precious Chocolate Lab who is barely a year old and has endless amounts of energy. He craves attention and I think will be having some play dates with Sookie and Maddy in the near future.