This weekend seemed to fly more so than most. The weekend was full of scrapbooking with Shimelle, some thrift store shopping, and creating my heart out.
From the top left…
1. Created a layout for Shimelle’s Scrapboking weekend that was a story I hadn’t thought about telling.
2. Found an adorable
bundt pan jello mold to use in my scrapbook area for embellishments.
3. Saw this adorable little mini desk that would look cute in my future studio but don’t need it now. Hubby said he can make it for me. WOOT!
4. Found some great vintage seam binding tape in turquoise and some greens for all less than $1. YUMMY!
5. Ran down to the flea market and grabbed up this sweet little shadow box for a steal of $2!
6. Got home and grabbed some spray paint in an Apple Green and got to spraying my jello mold to put in my scrapbook area.
7. Worked on filling in the little shadow box. Just needs a black and white pic of honey and I and I’m done! LOVE IT!
8. Worked with my new Chicken Wire Crafter’s Workshop Stencil that I picked up from the Paper Issues Etsy shop! Yes, I tape it down with tissue tape to hold it in it’s place.
9. Completed another layout for Shimelle’s Scrappy Weekend that I am totally in love with! Loved the color combo of grey and yellow despite the fact I don’t have much in my scrapbooking arsenal.
10. Working on another layout for Shimelle’s Scrappy Weekend, I decided to use Versamark on a sheet of kraft paper to create my own background paper.
11. Finished filling up my new jello mold full of scrappy goodies. It has come in SO handy on my table.
12. Cut 125 yards of twine for an Etsy order. I had a crazy busy weekend in my Etsy Shop during the Spring Cleaning sale that happened to coincide with a Tradaholics weekend. I got four trades and two sales and was pumped to get things packed and ready last night. All will hopefully go out today!
Whew! That was a lot and I stayed home for the most part this weekend! OH MY! What would of it have been like if I had gotten out and really done a lot?
What fun things did you do this weekend?
Edited to Add: For those of you doing Shimelle’s Scrappy Weekend Challenges, I have created a Google Document spreadsheet for you to keep track of things. 🙂 Check it out!
Join the SCC Newsletter Today!
Join the VIP List today to get immediate access to the FREE Resource Library exclusively for VIPs just like you!