Wow, this is already our third Success in Secondary Linky Party and the last of 2012. Don’t worry we will be back on the bi-weekly schedule after the first of the year with the next Linky Party being January 11th! 🙂
I have taken some suggestions and changed up some of the guidelines for the linky party and I hope that they are to each of our advantages.
Guidelines for Success
1. You may post 2 paid items for every 1 FREE item you post!
2. Leave a comment on the blog hop and let me know how you are helping promote the Linky.
3. Promote the Linky anywhere and everywhere! (Your blog, Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
4. Pin your products you have linked up only to the Success in Secondary Pinterest board (leave me your Pinterest username if I need to add you).
5. Repin at least three of the products of others to other Pinterest boards of yours or that you collaborate on to share the wealth.
6. If you download a freebie item, leave feedback out of courtesy for the freebie!
And above all else, HAVE FUN!
And just a heads up, tomorrow I will be participating in the Soaring in Secondary Blog Hop and I will be sharing a new video of our Interactive Notebook for my 7th and 8th grade Resource Math class! I will also have a freebie loaded for you as part of the Blog Hop!