Are you looking for a math task card bundle to cover 7th grade standards? Everything you need for 7th Grade Math Interactive Learning is found all in one HUGE BUNDLE just for you!
The following resources are included in this bundle:
– All About Sequences Task Cards
– Camel Calculations- Percent Proportions Task Cards
– Decimal Dog- Multiplying Decimals Task Cards
– Dino Flip! A Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Review Game
– Exponents Go Fish- Winter Themed
– Fractured Fractions: Gangam Style
– Halloween Equations from Word Problems Task Cards
– Increase or Decrease? Proportions Task Cards
– Integer War – Not Your Average Game of War
– Mathematical Processes Task Cards- Problem Solving in Real Life
– Negative Exponents Go Fish
– Order of Operations Task Cards (Including Exponents)
– Prickly Percent Increase and Decrease Task Cards
– Ratios are Elementary- Matching Equivalent Ratios
– Retro Ordering Decimals War
– Simple and Compound Interest Task Cards
– Tweeting Expressions Task Cards with Word Problems
– Volume and Surface Area Task Cards
– Whole Latte Problem Solving- Task Cards
– Writing and Graphing Inequalities Task Cards
– Zombie Expressions Review Game- Matching Word & Standard Form
as well as any additional resources that are created in the FUTURE and aligned to 7th Grade Math Standards.
Please email me with any questions or comments.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. Please contact me via email for additional licenses. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables®, Solve and Snip®, and Interactivities® are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright ©Smith Curriculum and Consulting All rights reserved.