Task Cards are a way to get students solving word problems without giving them just another worksheet. It builds a sense of fun into yet another boring set of math practice. With Turkey Trot Percent Proportions Task Cards students are solving real world problems involving percent proportions (finding the part, finding the whole and finding the percent).
This Set of Task Cards Includes:
- Note to the Teacher
- Table of Contents
- Task Card Box Label, Directions, Objective and Mini Answer Key (sized for Task Card Box Storage)
- 24 Percent Proportions Turkey Trot Task Cards (color)
- 24 Percent Proportions Turkey Trot Task Cards (black and white)
- Recording Sheet
- Answer Key
How Can I Use This?
Through the use of Task Cards you can easily set up a station during Math Workshop that swaps out the concept each week and not have to reteach the directions throughout the year allowing you to WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
Turkey Trot Percent Proportions is also great for review of proportion skills, problem of the day, warm up, bellringer, enrichment, a worksheet alternative, or a partner activity.
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 7.RP.3
- TEKS: 7.4d
- OAS: 7.A.2.2 and 7.A.2.3
Looking for Other Percent Proportions Resources?
- Seventh Grade Spin to Win
- WKU Lesson on Word, Known and Unknown Ratios
- Prickly Percent Increase and Decrease Task Cards
- Ratios and Proportions Homework Sheets
- Camel Calculations – Percent Proportions Cards
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.