Ready to have your student work on their place value skills at a work station (fancy name for centers)? These task cards asses the skills of standard and word form of words, comparing numbers, value of numbers, and writing numbers from least to greatest.
What Do You Gnome About Place Value Task Cards includes:
- Teacher Directions
- Student Directions
- Mini Cards for Task Card Boxes
- 24 Gnome Place Value Color Task Cards
- 24 Gnome Place Value “Save Your Ink” Task Cards
- Color Student Recording Sheet
- Black and White Student Recording Sheet
- 2 Answer Keys (Color and Black and White)
All activities are aligned to 4th Grade Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any 4th, 5th or 6th grade classroom.
- CCSS: 4.NBT.1, 4.NBT.2, 5.NBT.1, and 5.NBT.3,
- TEKS: 4.2a, 4.2c, 5.2a, and 5.2c
- OAS: 4.N.1.2, 5.N.2.3 and 6.N.1.2
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.