Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit covers quadratics, factoring with quadratics, graphing quadratics, completing the square and more!
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- What is a Quadratic? Flippable, Practice flippable, Graphing Mini Book and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics with Graphing Mini Book and notes for using a TI calculator to graph quadratics
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with the Greatest Common Factor (GCF) Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with x2+bx+c Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with ax2+bx+c Flippable (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Factoring with Special Factors Quarter Circle Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics by Completing the Square Titangle Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics using the Quadratic Formula Three Quarter Mini Book (with solutions) and Exit Ticket
- Solving Quadratics Wrap-Up Exit Ticket
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.
There are no reviews yet.