Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit on Linear Functions is the perfect unit to continue working in an Algebra 1 Interactive Notebook. Students will continue to build on prior knowledge to form an understanding of Linear Functions.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Interpreting Unit Rate as Slope Flippable
- Identifying Slope Notes, Interactivity, Exit Ticket and Practice
- Compare Proportional Relationships in Different Ways Flippable and Interactivity
- Using Triangles to Explain Slope MIni Book and Journal
- Slope Intercept Flippable and Practice
- Using Slope Intercept with Linear Functions Flippable and Practice
- Linear Functions Wrap Up Flippable
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
**This unit is the same as the 8th Grade Linear Functions unit that can also be found in my store.**
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.