Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit on Exponents flows right along with the other units available in my store for Algebra.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Exponent Review Flippable and Match-Up Interactivity
- Properties of Exponents Flippable
- Simplifying Exponent Expressions Mini Book
- Identifying Square Roots and Perfect Squares Book and Reflection
- Cubes and Cube Roots Notes and Journal
- Non-Perfect Squares and Cubes Interactivity and Practice
- One, Many and No Solutions Flippable and Interactive Sort
- Solving Linear Equations Interactivity and Creative Sort
- Rational and Irrational Interlocking Tab Book
- Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents Flippable and Journal
- Exponents KWL Pre-Assessment and Wrap-Up
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
**This unit is the same as the 8th Grade Exponents unit that can also be found in my store.**
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.