Okay, so this is the biggest thing that I have been asked time and time again, “What did you see at CHA that you liked the most?” I was stumped when I first heard it and was like “Uh, uh….. I don’t know if I could pick 1.” Well thankfully she let me pick 3, but I am picking 10 for us here today!
This Top 10 picks are not in any order so don’t think that they are.
1. My Minds Eye Lost and Found Collection- I can’t wait to get these 4 collections in. I am so happy that our wonderful rep convinced me to get in all 4 lines and it is something that I am LOVING! We are working on getting all of these items up in the store ASAP!
2. Studio Calico Elementary Collection- This is just absolutely LOVELY! I am loving the vintage, home-y look to it and can’t wait to use it once it comes in.
3. Tim Holtz new Alterations Vagabond and Dies- I am loving this set of releases more than the previous. I am so happy to be getting these in once again. Pre-Orders have started over at Live.Teach.Create so check them out here.
4. Tim Holtz Idealogy Line- I am loving this more than any of the previous releases! His Configurations are just amazing! I have so many ideas waiting that are ready to go once I get my hands on these. The trims are just LUSCIOUS! We have so many of these on pre-order and can’t wait to get them in. Many of you have already taken care of your pre-orders to get first on the list to get them when we get them in our store. The releases are being spread out over time and so make sure to check each item or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
5. Teresa Collins Stampmaker- I think that this is going to revolutionize the stamp industry. I see a lot of people who are going to enjoy this if they are the ones who want to make their own specific types of stamps.
6. Lawn Fawn Stamps- Lawn Fawn is a fairly new company (on my radar at least) and although they weren’t at CHA in a booth, the owner was there and I have gotten to know her so well over the past few weeks. We can’t wait to get her stamps in (they shipped on Tuesday).
7. Graphic 45 Staples Collection- As a love of all things Kraft, I am in love with the new Staples that are coming out! They shipped out on Tuesday and we can’t wait to get them!
8. Die Cuts With A View “The Colorful Life” Stack- We saw this on the last day and FELL IN LOVE! This is great for those who are really into the art-journaling aspect but still want to create a scrapbook. I can see many home-decor art projects created with this as it will be so easy to just add a picture and be done! I’m loving it!
9. Echo Park Happy Halloween- This paper is just too yummy! I got some samples at CHA and I can’t wait to play with it! It is definitely on my list to get more of for Halloween this year!
10. The NEW Pink Advanced Tape Glider! 3M has outdone themselves. Not only have they made the previous 714 (designed for framing) in pink (for all of you pink fans!) but also made it much more affordable for the scrapbooking industry. It is the same size, weight and shape as the 714 but now made much more economical for everyone to own this. Now, if you don’t already own an ATG (of even if you want another) this is the BEST time to get one. If you aren’t a fan of pink, just get out a can of spray paint! We have them available NOW at Live.Teach.Create