Let me start by saying Happy New Year to all my blogging friends! My family and I have had an amazing year and it’s so fun to look back at how much has changed. As I head into the new year I have plenty of goals (resolutions if you must) in mind. Here we go!
1. I plan to eat out less and eat in more. My goal is no more than 2x a week out of the house. I know this means I will be eating simple meals a lot but it is worth it to save the money.
2. I plan to cut out coffee shops! This means no more Starbucks, Scooters, It’s A Grind, or mom and pop coffee shops. I am doing so much better compared to a year and a half ago when I was spending $200 a month a Starbucks. Hubby bought me a Tassimo last month and I can have my own Starbucks coffee at home for so much cheaper! 🙂
3. I plan to discontinue my texting while driving. I know this is more of a safety hazard then most things. I do plan on getting a Bluetooth (any recommendations?) so that I can talk more safely while driving as well.
4. I plan on moving more! This is basically me telling myself to get off my duff and move! I have a BIG goal by the end of the year (see lower) and I need to move more now to make things happen for that.
5. I plan to eat healthier! This goes with my eating out less as well. I plan to actually sit down and plan out my meals and make things work. I am also planning on drinking my required amount of “water” more often. I am allowing unsweet tea in the mix because of my huge DETEST of pure water.
6. I plan to be creative every day! This could be as simple as organizing my area, creating a scrapbook page, making some business contacts for future Live.Teach.Create product or whatever. I have so many ideas and I want them to come to fruition.
7. I plan to try my hardest at becoming pregnant this year. My goal was to have my first child by 30. Well, I turn 30 in the beginning of 2011 and there are a lot of things that need to happen first (losing a lot of weight, getting finances under control, getting a full-time job, insurance, etc.) and so I have adapted that goal to doing my best to prepare my body and my life for a pregnancy this year. Michael and I want children so bad and I was at a weight a little over a year ago where I could have them. I am sad to say that I have put on all this weight in the past year that took me 2 years to lose. I’m starting with my Dr appt on January 14th to talk to her about something that will combat the side effects of the current medicine I take that never makes me full and makes me always have the munchies.
Okay, I know I have rambled long enough. I hope that you have set your goals (er, resolutions) for 2010. Share them with me! 🙂