This week I am all about the new products that are coming out. I have been adding to my imaginary cart like crazy and I can’t wait to get to shopping. I have been using up so much of my stash and it’s just eating away at me to want more. 🙂
1. Echo Park Sweet Day Collection– Oh my heck when this hit the net this week, I was amazed! The light colors are great for just about anything and the Polaroid paper has to be my favorite! MUST GRAB SOON!
2. This is the Best Stamp– I saw this stamp this week on Etsy and I am in love! I totally am going to have to get this and can see it on so many things from my scrapbooks, to cards, to even packages that I mail out.
3. Quilts and Hearts Flair– Loving these buttons and need to break down soon and get me some! I love the patterns in these and I can see putting a rub-on on the top to customize a greeting. So fun! 🙂
4. Red Box Geometric Washi Tape– I grabbed three new rolls of tape this past weekend from InTheClear on Etsy and I was able to swap out this one for one of the ones in a set. I am in love with this pattern and it’s finding it’s way into many of my recent layouts. Super fast shipment and so cutely packaged! Definitely will do business with again.
5. Dylusions Ink Spray- Fresh Lime– I just got this in about a week ago and was able to play with it last night on a layout for Cover to Cover. I love the coverage it provides is amazing and so full of color. I tested it on kraft and it didn’t blend in but rather actually popped off the page. Click here to see the layout.
What have you been drooling over lately? Have you given in and hit purchase?