This week I decided to bring about some change to the blog after some thoughtful consideration and this week’s #Crafterminds chat on Twitter.
More details will come on the 1st with my One Little Word Wrap-Up for March, but for now, Friday’s will start being “Feature Friday” here at Live.Teach.Create.
“Feature Friday” will be a weekly post of 5-10 things from the week that have caught my eye, shops I love, products that rock, etc.
So without further delay, this week’s features are….
1. Paper Dozen Labels– these are so versatile and the perfect size for a layout or a card. I will definitely be ordering more soon!
2. An amazing layout by PamFSU29 on 2Peas entitled “You Have A Beautiful Smile.” I love how she layered the focal point photo on top of the smaller papers. I can see repeating this design with 6×6 papers.
3. Persnickety Prints– You may have heard of them but I can’t rave about them enough. I just got my second set of prints from them and they totally blew me away. The printing is fabulous, the shipping is lightning fast and the it is so nicely packaged. I have to limit myself to once a month ordering!
4. PicFrame– This app for iPhone has totally changed my taking, sharing and printing of photos. I love the various different grids I can put my photos in before I share them. I printed a few this past month and LOVE that I can put lots of details in one photo without any fancy editing software.
5. Bakers Twine- Yes, I love it in all colors. Recently I posted about my new Twine Storage Solution and I have to say this has totally made me use it more! I personally use The Twinery and Timeless Twine for the most part. If you are itching to try, I would check out the sampler packs from The Twinery or various Etsy shops.
That wraps up today’s Feature Friday and I hope I have helped point you to some new and great things around the internet.
What is something that has caught your eye lately? Why did it catch your eye and what do you plan to do about it?