This time of year we all take time to talk about what we are thankful for. Â If you are like me, many times they do not get documented for the future. Â I am making a goal of it this year to sit down and make a scrapbook layout about what I am thankful for.
I wanted to create a Top 5 list of what I was thankful for and I already have some ideas stirring around in my head of how to scrapbook it.
My Top 5
1. My husband– I am so thankful to have met my husband just over two years ago. Â We have had an amazing ride in the past two years and I am so happy to have him in my life each and every day.
2. My health– After a year of some ups and downs with my health, I am so thankful to have now been boot free for almost two weeks. I am still wearing my foot brace inside of my shoe but I am definitely feeling more like a real person once aagain!
3. My job– Many of you know that in 2009, I moved from Garland to Austin to try and find a job there and go to school at UT to get my Doctorate. Life happens and we change and that is how I ended up in Crandall. I am so very thankful to have found my job when I did this year as it has led me to many great opportunities.
4. Â My house– I am so grateful to be back in a house once again. I am definitely a person who must have four walls, live in a house kind of girl. I don’t know what it is that makes an apartment or a single-wide not a home to me but it has definitely made me feel safe and secure.
5. My creativity– I have been a scrapbooker since 1997 but a creative being for quite some time before that. I definitely am grateful that this continues to flourish and provide me not only an outlet but also a sense of therapy throughout the days.
So, what are you thankful for this year? One person who shows me a layout or project they have created about what they are thankful for will win a Live.Teach.Create Creative Kit or Glimmer Mist Grab Bag! Â Entries are due by December 1st at Midnight (Central Time). Â Get started and link me to your projects in this blog post!
Join the SCC Newsletter Today!
Join the VIP List today to get immediate access to the FREE Resource Library exclusively for VIPs just like you!