This time of year we all take time to talk about what we are thankful for. Â If you are like me, many times they do not get documented for the future. Â I am making a goal of it this year to sit down and make a scrapbook layout about what I am thankful for.
I wanted to create a Top 5 list of what I was thankful for and I already have some ideas stirring around in my head of how to scrapbook it.
My Top 5
1. My husband– I am so thankful to have met my husband just over two years ago. Â We have had an amazing ride in the past two years and I am so happy to have him in my life each and every day.
2. My health– After a year of some ups and downs with my health, I am so thankful to have now been boot free for almost two weeks. I am still wearing my foot brace inside of my shoe but I am definitely feeling more like a real person once aagain!
3. My job– Many of you know that in 2009, I moved from Garland to Austin to try and find a job there and go to school at UT to get my Doctorate. Life happens and we change and that is how I ended up in Crandall. I am so very thankful to have found my job when I did this year as it has led me to many great opportunities.
4. Â My house– I am so grateful to be back in a house once again. I am definitely a person who must have four walls, live in a house kind of girl. I don’t know what it is that makes an apartment or a single-wide not a home to me but it has definitely made me feel safe and secure.
5. My creativity– I have been a scrapbooker since 1997 but a creative being for quite some time before that. I definitely am grateful that this continues to flourish and provide me not only an outlet but also a sense of therapy throughout the days.
So, what are you thankful for this year? One person who shows me a layout or project they have created about what they are thankful for will win a Live.Teach.Create Creative Kit or Glimmer Mist Grab Bag! Â Entries are due by December 1st at Midnight (Central Time). Â Get started and link me to your projects in this blog post!