Within the Linear Models and Tables interactive notebook students are given interactive visuals to understand equations and functions.
After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
**Looking to save on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
The Linear Models and Tables Interactive Notebooks Unit Includes:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or Interactive Notebook Lesson in action
- Rate of Change with Tables Flippable, Interactivity and Exit Ticket
- Determining Rate of Change from Graphs Flippable and Interactivity
- Writing Equations in Point Slope Form Mini Book Graphic Organizer and Slope and Points Match Up
- Describe and Illustrate Functions Flippable and Real World Rate of Change Word Problems
- Scatter Plots Pocket Tab Interactivity and Reflection
- Line of Best Fit Flippable and Real World Scatter Plot Interactivity
- Patterns and Two Way Tables Interactivity and Two Way Tables Mini Book
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 8.F.4, 8.F.5, 8.SP.1, 8.SP.2, 8.SP.3 and 8.SP.4
- TEKS: 8.4b, 8.4c, 8.5a, 8.5g, 8.5h, and 8.11a
- OAS: PA.1.2, PA.A.2.1, PA.A.2.2, PA.A.2.3, and PA.D.1.3
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.
There are no reviews yet.