When you begin operations with fractions it can be a struggle but by working with Equivalent Fractions and these task cards it doesn’t have to be. Students are posed with problems based on real-life situations as well as models that they can use to help them work through their problem.
Included in the Equivalent Fractions Task Cards are:
- Teacher Info Sheet with Standards Alignment Guide for TEKS, CCSS and OAS
- Task Card Box Label
- Student Directions for Task Card Box
- Student Objective Card for Task Card Box
- Mini Answer Key for Task Card Box
- 16 Equivalent Fractions Task Cards in Black and White for Easy Printing
- Equivalent Fractions Task Cards Recording Sheet
- Equivalent Fractions Task Cards Answer Key
All activities are aligned to 3rd and 4th Grade Common Core (CCSS), 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and 4th and 5th Grade Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classroom.
- CCSS: 3.NF.3 and 4.NF.1
- TEKS: 3.2d, 4.3c, and 5.2a
- OAS: 4.N.2.1, 5.N.2.4
Looking for the Fraction Games Mega Pack to help build a conceptual foundation for these task cards? Check it out as it includes all ELEVEN games aligned to this new set of task cards as well that are perfect for Intervention, Math Workshop and State Test Prep. ✪
This set of task cards has been included in my
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.