Interactive Notebooks are a perfect way to integrate engaging learning in your classroom. Teaching Transformations in Eighth Grade with this unit can have your students creating notes that they will remember and impact their learning throughout the course of the year.
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
**Looking to save on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
The Transformations, Congruence & Similarity Interactive Notebooks Unit Includes:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Experimenting with Transformations Flippable
- Congruent Figures Flippable
- Scale Factor Flippable
- Effects of Dilation and Transformations Flippable
- Creating Similar Figures Flippable
- Describing Similar Figures Flippable and Sort Activity
- Angle Sums and Similarity Flippable
- Parallel Lines and Transversals Flippable
- Angle Criteria for Similarity Flippable
- Transformations, Congruence and Similarity Unit Review Flippable
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 7.G.1, 8.G.1, 8.G.2, 8.G.3, 8.G.4, 8.G.5a and 8.G.5c
- TEKS: 8.3a, 8.3c, 8.8d, 8.10a, 8.10b and 8.10d
- OAS: 6.GM.2.2, 6.GM.4.1, 6.GM.4.2, 7.GM.4.1, 7.GM.4.2, 7.GM.4.3, G.2D.1.1 and G.2D.1.2
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.
There are no reviews yet.