Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit on Algebraic Foundations is the perfect unit to start your school year with review from Pre-Algebra. Students will review concepts to build the foundational skills to add on to in several future units.
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Formula Chart for Algebra 1
- Order of Operations Flippable and Practice
- Algebra Rules Flippable and Representations Practice
- Domain and Range and Input vs. Output
- Equation to Domain and Range to Graph Transitions Flippable and Practice
- Function versus Non-Function Sort
- Real Life Functions and Journal
- Functions Wrap-Up
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.