Are you struggling with knowing how to cover the Financial Literacy TEKS for Eighth Grade Math in Texas? This Interactive Notebook Unit can help make these lessons (four included) easy for you to seamlessly implement into your classroom with little to no prep time needed! Just copy, teach, interact and engage with the activities and learn!
Financial Literacy is a tough concept for many students but with this Interactive Notebook you will easily cover all the necessary standards of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills of Financial Literacy.
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
**Looking to save on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
Included in the Financial Literacy Unit for Eighth Grade:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables (foldable) and/or INB Lesson in action
- Repaying Loans and Better Deals
- Saving and Investing and Saving for the Future
- Payment Methods and Types of Payment Sort
- Estimating College Costs and Payments and Planning for College
All activities are aligned to 8th Grade TEKS Standards and meant to be able to be used in any 8th grade classroom.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.