- What is Left, Right, Answer?
- Teacher Directions
- Game Directions (two versions)
- Four different Playing Dice (in color and black and white)
- Six Task Card Recording Sheets (for 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, and 32 cards)
- Task Card Graveyard
How Can I Use This?
Through the use of Left, Right, Answer with a set of task cards, you can easily set up a station during Math Workshop that swaps out the concept each week and not have to reteach the directions throughout the year allowing you to WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
Left, Right Answer is also great for problem solving skills, a worksheet alternative, a group or partner activity, an easy to leave substitute activity or an activity to facilitate mathematical communication among peers.
Would You Like to Read a Review?
Mrs. Krantz has been using this in her classroom for several years now and she took some time to write a guest post on my blog to share about how she has used it in her classroom.
What is This Aligned to?
- There is no specific alignment for this activity as it is able to be used for all grades, all concepts, and all subjects. You only need a set of Task Cards to make it work!
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.