Connect Four is a game that not only connects us to our childhood but brings a sense of play into math practice. With Connect Four Rounding Decimals students are rounding decimals to the tenths place, hundredths place and thousandths place and practicing the necessary skills they will need to apply to problem solving.
Connect Four Rounding Decimals includes:
- Notes for the Teacher (How to Set Up, Materials Needed, Photo in Use, etc.)
- Table of Contents
- Directions for How to Play (Color and Black and White)
- Chips for Players (Color and Black and White)
- Four Different Connect Four Rounding Decimals Boards in Color and Black and White (rounding to the tenths, rounding to the hundredths, rounding to the thousandths, mixed rounding)
- Answer Keys for all four Connect Four Rounding Decimals boards
- Recording Sheets for Student Work (Color and Black and White)
How Can I Use This?
Through the use of Connect Four games you can easily set up a station during Math Workshop that swaps out the concept each week and not have to reteach the directions throughout the year allowing you to WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
Connect Four Rounding Decimals is also great for review of rounding decimals skills, early finisher activities, enrichment, a worksheet alternative, partner activity, or as a take-home activity to encourage families to work together.
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 5.NBT.4
- TEKS: 5.2c
- OAS: Not explicit in OAS Standards
Looking for Other Rounding Decimals Resources?
- Decimal Games Mega Pack
- Rounding Decimals Task Cards
- Fourth Grade Spin to Win
- Fifth Grade Spin to Win
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.