Are you ready to start using an Interactive Notebook with your Algebra 1 classes? This unit covers statistical graphs, organizing data, explaining data, independent and dependent events, and combination and permutations!
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Statistical Graphs Flippable with Examples of Statistical Graphs and Statistical Graphs Reflection
- Statistical Data Flippable and Data Sheet
- Statistical Data Explanation Flippable, Data Sheets and Pull Tab Pocket Flippable Reflection
- Statistical Events Flippable and Statistical Events Reflections Flippable
- Statistics Combination and Permutation Data Flippable and Possible Combinations Tabbed Flippable
- Summary of Statistics and Data Analysis Flippable
All activities are aligned to standards for Algebra 1 and can be used in a state that has or has not adopted Common Core State Standards (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) or other standards.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.