Are you looking for Math Workshop Activities to use in your classroom that will not only allow you to make the best use of your planning time but also allow you to easily implement Math Workshop because the planning is already done for you?
Within the 24 Weekly Units, you will have 8 activities provided to you each week for you to pick and choose or even allow a choice among your students to determine which activities they want to work on each week.
These low-prep activities will also allow you to spend less time prepping each week and more time with your students in Guided Math, having math conferences or assessing students.
After many years of using Math Workshop, I dreamt about having a year-long product that was done for me and I could simply pull the activities as needed and this was the culmination of this idea.
Included in This Download for the Fourth Grade Math Workshop are:
- 24 Weeks of Concept and Activity Maps for Easy Planning
- 24 Weeks of Teacher Instructions
- Labels for Each Activity (with and without the TEKS objectives listed)
- 192 Activities to Cover Concepts and Standards for the Grade Level
- BONUS: 24 Weeks of Math Choice Boards (2 versions per week)
Concepts Included Are:
CONCEPTS INCLUDED in the Fourth Grade Math Workshop Activity Bundle ARE:
- Whole Number Place Value
- Rounding Whole Numbers
- Comparing Whole Numbers
- Adding Whole Numbers
- Subtracting Whole Numbers
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Dividing Whole Numbers
- Decimal Place Value
- Ordering Decimals
- Adding Decimals
- Decimals on a Number Line
- Comparing Decimals
- Modeling Fractions
- Comparing Fractions
- Comparing Improper Fractions
- Comparing Mixed Numbers
- Ordering Fractions
- Adding Fractions
- Subtracting Fractions
- Converting Fractions
- Converting Units of Measure
- Perimeter of Squares and Rectangles
- Area of Squares and Rectangles
- Perimeter and Area of Irregular Figures
More information can be found here if you have questions.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.