Are you looking for Math Workshop Activities to use in your classroom that will not only allow you to make the best use of yourplanning time but also allow you to easily implement Math Workshop because the planning is already done for you?
Within the 24 Weekly Units, you will have 8 activities provided to you each week for you to pick and choose or even allow a choice among your students to determine which activities they want to work on each week.
These low-prep activities will also allow you to spend less time prepping each week and more time spending time with your students in Guided Math, having math conferences, or assessing students.
After many years of using Math Workshop, I dreamt about having a year-long product that was done for me and I could simply pull the activities as needed and this was the culmination of this idea.
Included in This Download* for Seventh Grade Math Workshop is:
- 24 Weeks of Concept and Activity Maps for Easy Planning
- 24 Weeks of Teacher Instructions
- Labels for Each Activity (with TEKS, CCSS and OAS objectives listed and without standards listed)
- 192 Activities to Cover Concepts and Standards for the Grade Level
Concepts Included Are:
- CONCEPTS INCLUDED in the Seventh Grade Math Workshop Activity Bundle ARE:
- Describing Set of Rational Numbers
- Converting Rational Numbers
- Operations with Rational Numbers
- Write One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Model One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Solve One Variable, Two-Step Equations
- Write One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Model One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Solve One Variable, Two-Step Inequalities
- Real-World Problems Involving Two-Step Equations
- Real-World Problems Involving Two-Step Inequalities
- Solve Problems with Ratios and Rates
- Solve Problems with Percents
- Percent Increase and Percent Decrease
- Sales Tax, Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Unit Rates in the Real World
- Convert Between Measurement Systems
- Constant Rates of Change
- Distance Formula
- Constant of Proportionality
- Linear Relationships
- Similar Figures
- Scale Drawings
- Angle Relationships
- Circumference of a Circle
- Area of A Circle
- Composite Figures
- Lateral Surface Area
- Total Surface Area
- Volume of Prisms
- Volume of Pyramids
- Data Analysis
More information can be found here if you have questions.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.