Starting June 15th thru July 23, 2010 we will be accepting Design Team Submissions. We are looking at bringing on at least 1 new designer to our team. You will meet our already chosen design team member on Monday, June 21st here on the blog. I will place here, the requirements for submission and the details of the contract with Live.Teach.Create.
You may apply for the Live.Teach.Create Design Team by submitting the following to: Designteam@4mulafun.com starting June 15th until Midnight Central Time July 23, 2010.
Submit a total of 5 items:
– 1 altered project (does not have to be new)
– 1 newly created Layout with a minimum of 3 photos (MUST BE NEW and NOT posted elsewhere)
– 1 newly created Layout featuring use of embellishments (MUST BE NEW and NOT posted elsewhere)
– 1 creative card or tag (does not have to be new)
– 1 Layout featuring â€œyouâ€- using papers, embellishments & journaling show us who you are (does not have to be new)
All pictures need to be clear and in .jpg format, and no larger than 450 x 450 Pixels. All submissions will be posted without names in the gallery under design team submissions for general viewing. Send a Scrapbook/artist resume & biography, as well as name, email address & full contact information with your submissions to Designteam@4mulafun.com . You must also include a list of current design teams & scrapbook communities (forums, message boards) in which you are active in. Please include all links. You may also include an online gallery link if you have one. If you have a blog, please include that link as well.
Please include the answers to the following questions:
* Why do you think you would make a great Design Team member?
* What is your best attribute or skill?
* What is the attribute or skill that is a challenge to you?
* Do you feel that you can give inspiration, encouragement & techniques on your blog on a daily basis?
* Do you challenge yourself with new techniques on a consistent basis? Either each layout is testing a new technique, or monthly trying new items & techniques.
* Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
If chosen as a Live.Teach.Create Design Team member you will be Responsible for the following:
1. Creating innovative & unique scrapbook layouts, cards, and/or altered projects, but with products from our store.
2. When showing on another site, you must link management to where it is listed so that we can see that requirements are being met.
3. Links must be given to exact products on the site so that people can link to them for purchase.
4. Any and all referrals based on your project (must be noted in the notes of the order) will then give you a referral credit. After 10 referral credits, you will get a $15 Store Credit.
Note: At this time, there will be 1 person chosen for this call. All submissions will be reviewed as a whole and applicants will be chosen as decided by the judging committee.
1. All layouts, cards and projects must include a materials list, step by step instructions (This is really simple and standard information that you will easily perform. Plus, any photos for specific techniques you feel would enhance understanding.
2. All DT members are required to be a registered member of www.4mulafun.com, www. youtube.com and other scrapbooking/paper crafts message boards, and post as much as possible each day. Referring to Live.Teach.Create when possible is a must!
3. DT members are to proudly promote www.4mulafun.com where ever and whenever allowed without breaking rules on other sites. A Live.Teach.Create Design Team blinkie will be developed and required in your signatures on our forum and again anywhere without breaking rules on other sites. This may require that it not be linked. Updating and showcasing items on your blog, if you have one, is a wonderful way to not only promote Live.Teach.Create, but you as a designer.
4. Communication with management is essential to a great team & Fantastic site.
5. This is a 6 month commitment; DT duties will start up on August 1st, 2010. Performance of each member during this time will determine whether you are invited to stay an additional 6 months.
6. Design Team members will receive a undisclosed discount in the store during their contracted time.