Function, oh functions! While a struggle for many they prove to fun when you look at them just as a logical puzzle! These FIVE interactive notebook lessons will not only build an understanding of functions for your students but also have them intrigued as to what is to come!
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
**Looking to save on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
The Functions Interactive Notebooks Unit Includes:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or INB Lesson in action
- Number Rules Flippable and Representation of Number Rules Activity
- Input and Output Flippable and Small Group Activity
- Equation to Input/Output to Graph Flippable
- Function versus Non-Function Sort and Journal
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 8.F.1 and 8.F.2
- TEKS: 8.4c, 8.5f, 8.5g, and 8.5h
- OAS: PA.1.1
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.
There are no reviews yet.