Are you looking for Math Workshop Activities to use in your classroom that will not only allow you to make the best use of your planning time but also allow you to easily implement Math Workshop because the planning is already done for you?
Within the 24 Weekly Units, you will have 8 activities provided to you each week for you to pick and choose or even allow a choice among your students to determine which activities they want to work on each week.
These low-prep activities will also allow you to spend less time prepping each week and more time with your students in Guided Math, having math conferences or assessing students.
After many years of using Math Workshop, I dreamt about having a year-long product that was done for me and I could simply pull the activities as needed and this was the culmination of this idea.
Included in This Download for the Fifth Grade Math Workshop are:
- 24 Weeks of Concept and Activity Maps for Easy Planning
- 24 Weeks of Teacher Instructions
- Labels for Each Activity (with and without the TEKS objectives listed)
- 192 Activities to Cover Concepts and Standards for the Grade Level
- BONUS: 24 Weeks of Math Choice Board (2 versions per week)
Concepts Included Are:
CONCEPTS INCLUDED in the Eighth Grade Math Workshop Activity Bundle ARE:
- Value of Decimals
- Comparing and Ordering Decimals
- Rounding Decimals
- Estimating in the Real World
- Adding and Subtracting Positive Rational Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions with Unlike Denominators
- Multiplying and Dividing Whole Numbers
- Multiplying with 3 Digit Numbers
- Dividing with 3 Digit Numbers
- Prime and Composite Numbers
- Problem-Solving with Multi-Steps (All Operations)
- Simplifying Numerical Expressions of Whole Numbers
- Multiplying Decimals
- Converting within a Measurement System
- Dividing Decimals
- Multiplying Fractions
- Dividing Fractions
- Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
- Classifying 2D Figures
- Perimeter and Area
- Coordinate Plane
- Data Analysis (Frequency Table, Dot Plot, Bar Graph, Stem & Leaf Plot, Scatter Plot)
- Financial Literacy
More information can be found here if you have questions.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
DISCLAIMER: With the purchase of this file you understand that this file is not editable in any way. You will not be able to manipulate the lessons and/or activities inside to change numbers and/or words.