This Bundle contains lessons for an Interactive Notebook for First Grade Math for each of the Common Core Standards. Included are 57 activities to keep your young mathematical minds engaged and interacting with each standard for years to come!
This Bundle Includes:
Common Core “I Can” Statements to print on labels and easily add to your INBs (all statements on one sheet as well as a sheet full of each statement)
Six Units for Learning:
– Creating Routines Using Data (Numbers in Base Ten)
– Developing Base Ten Number Sense (Numbers in Base Ten)
– Understanding Shapes and Fractions (Geometry)
– Sorting, Comparing and Ordering (Measurement)
– Operations in Algebraic Thinking (Operations and Algebraic Thinking)
– Understanding Place Value (Numbers in Base Ten)
– Journal Labels
– FULL COLOR photos of each of the Interactive Notebook entries
The PREVEW contains:
– First Grade Cover Sheet
– Blank Table to Contents
– Unit Tabs for each of the units in the Bundle
– and THREE FREE SAMPLES of activities to try before you buy!
Click here to download the preview.
Each of the activities has clear directions on the page for teachers benefit. The standards for each page are listed in the lower corner for easy alignment for curriculum mapping and lesson plans.
Personal Copyright: The purchase of this product allows you to use these activities in your personal classroom for your students. You may continue to use them each year but you may not share the activities with other teachers unless additional licenses are purchased. The license for this purchase is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Site and District Licenses are also available.
4mulaFun®, Flippables™ and Solve and Snip™ are trademarks of Smith Curriculum and Consulting (formerly FormulaFun Inc. dba 4mulaFun), and are registered in the United States and abroad. The trademarks and names of other companies and products mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © Smith Curriculum and Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.