Connect Four is a game that not only connects us to our childhood but brings a sense of play into math practice. Within the Connect Four Bundle students will be able to practice various skills for fact fluency, computation, problem-solving, strategy and more.
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
This download includes:
- Notes for the Teacher (How to Set Up, Materials Needed, Photo in Use, etc.)
- Table of Contents
- Directions for How to Play (Color and Black and White)
- Chips for Players (Color and Black and White)
- Four Different Connect Four Boards in Color and Black and White
- Answer Keys for all four Connect Four boards
- Recording Sheets for Student Work (Color and Black and White)
What Topics Are Included?
- 10 More/10 Less & 100 More/100 Less
- Multiplying Whole Numbers
- Order of Operations with Exponents
- Comparing Decimals
- Adding Decimals
- Adding Fractions & Mixed Numbers
- Adding Fractions with Uncommon Denominators
- Adding and Subtracting Two-Digit Numbers
- Adding and Subtracting Three and Four-Digit Numbers
- Converting Fractions, Decimals and Percents
- Dividing Decimals
- Integer Operations
- Multiplying Decimals
- Order of Operations (No Exponents)
- Rounding Decimals
- Subtracting Decimals
- Subtracting Fractions and Mixed Numbers
- Subtracting Fractions with Uncommon Denominators
- Whole Number Division
How Can I Use This?
Through the use of Connect Four games, you can easily set up a station during Math Workshop that swaps out the concept each week and not have to reteach the directions throughout the year allowing you to WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER!
Connect Four is also great for review of skills, early finisher activities, enrichment, a worksheet alternative, partner activity, or as a take-home activity to encourage families to work together.
Interested in looking for other ways to play Connect Four in your classroom? Check out these other ways that you can implement this into your classroom with some FREE downloads for How to Play!
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.