As students develop begin to work with decimals they develop an understanding of what a decimal looks like using a model. With the Representing Decimals Task Cards it doesn’t have to be difficult for students to do this without struggle. Students are posed with problems based on real-life situations as well as models that they can use to help them work through their problem.
Included in the Representing Decimals Task Cards are:
- Teacher Info Sheet with Standards Alignment Guide for TEKS, CCSS and OAS
- Task Card Box Label
- Student Directions for Task Card Box
- Student Objective Card for Task Card Box
- Mini Answer Key for Task Card Box
- 16 Representing Decimals Task Cards (Four Questions in Four Question Styles) in Black and White for Easy Printing
- Representing Decimals Task Cards Recording Sheet
- Representing Decimals Task Cards Answer Key
All activities are aligned to 4th Grade Common Core (CCSS), 4th, 5th and 6th Grade Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and 4th and 5th Grade Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any 4th, 5th or 6th grade classroom.
- CCSS: 4.NF.6
- TEKS: 4.2e, 5.2a and 6.4e
- OAS: 4.N.2.5 and 5.N.2.1
Looking for the Decimal Games Mega Pack to help build a conceptual foundation for these task cards? Check it out as it includes all TWELVE games aligned to this new set of task cards as well that are perfect for Intervention, Math Workshop and State Test Prep. ✪
This set of task cards has been included in my
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.