Boosting your student’s understanding of ordering decimals can be easy when students practice this important skill with this set of sixteen task cards. Each of these cards is written in the format of a real life problem, as well as models that they can use to help them solve through the problem. The mixed formats, including multiple choice and open ended, make for the ideal test prep activity!
Included in the Ordering Decimals Task Cards are:
- Teacher Info Sheet with Standards Alignment Guide for TEKS, CCSS and OAS
- Task Card Box Label
- Student Directions for Task Card Box
- Student Objective Card for Task Card Box
- Mini Answer Key for Task Card Box
- 16 Ordering Decimals Task Cards (Four Questions in Four Question Styles) in Black and White for Easy Printing
- Ordering Decimals Task Cards Recording Sheet
- Ordering Decimals Task Cards Answer Key
All activities are aligned to 4th and 5th Grade Common Core (CCSS), 4th and 5th Grade Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and 5th Grade Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any 4th or 5th grade classroom.
- CCSS: 4.NF.7 and 5.NBT.3b
- TEKS: 4.2f and 5.2b
- OAS: 5.N.2.3
Looking for the Decimal Games Mega Pack to help build a conceptual foundation for these task cards? Check it out as it includes all TWELVE games aligned to this new set of task cards as well that are perfect for Intervention, Math Workshop and State Test Prep. ✪
This set of task cards has been included in my
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.