After starting an Interactive Notebook for 8th Grade Math, this unit brings you a compilation of eight lessons covering Linear Systems that not only provides the Flippables (foldable activities) but also items necessary to complete your INB lessons.
Please download the preview file above for a closer look at what’s included!
**Looking to save on the FULL YEAR? Check out the Eighth Grade Math Interactive Notebook here!**
Included in the Linear Systems Unit is:
- Vocabulary Frayer Models for Unit Vocabulary
- Teacher Directions for each Interactive Notebook Activity
- Suggestions for Right Side (Output) Activities and/or Reflection Activities for each lesson
- Pictures of Flippables and/or Interactive Notebook Lesson in action
- Identifying Graphing Systems Flippable and Graphing Activity
- Problem Solving with Systems Flippable and Journal
- Modeling Systems of Linear Equations and Small Group Activity
- Solving Systems by Substitution Flip Chart and Activity
- Solving Systems by Elimination Flippable
- Solving Systems by Elimination Practice Flippable
- Solving Special Systems and Linear Equations Sort
- Classifying Systems of Linear Equations Flippable and Solving Special Systems Activity
What is This Aligned to?
All activities are aligned to Common Core (CCSS), Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) and Oklahoma Academic Standards (OAS) and meant to be able to be used in any classroom.
- CCSS: 8.EE.8a, 8.EE.8b, and 8.EE.8c
- TEKS: A.8a, A.8b, and A.8c
- OAS: A.1.3
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
You are purchasing a non-editable PDF. Changes, additions and edits cannot be made to it.
Upon completion of purchasing, you will be directed to download your files. An email will also be sent to you with a link to your file(s). Please check your spam email filter as sometimes these emails wind up in there. The reason for creating an account is that it will enable you to have access to unlimited downloads in your “Downloads” folder.