I get questions regularly asking me for new ideas and examples of on flippables to use in the classroom for various subjects. I have been doing well about keeping some of my favorites on my Flippables and Interactive Notebooks Pinterest Board but I’m sure that many are still out there that I haven’t seen yet.
There have been a LOT of great flippables out there on blogs lately and I have compiled a list of 14 Fantastic Flippables for you to check out!
Credits in order from left to right, top to bottom. Check them out by clicking the links below and leave some love!
1. Customary Conversions Flippables (video)- Pirate Donut Designs
2. Types of Angles Flippable – Runde’s Room
3. Square Roots Flippable – J. Critzer
4. Transformers – No Credit Available
5. Equivalent Fractions Flippable – ESOL Odyssey
6. Pop Up Bar Graphs – Runde’s Room
7. Adding and Subtracting with Number Lines – No Credit Available
8. Factoring Polynomials Flippable – Secondary Miss Rudolph
9. Properties of a Circle Flippable– 4mulaFun
10. Greatest Common Factor and Least Common Multiple – Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans
11.Integers and Ordered Pairs – Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans
12. Integer Operations Flippable– Hodges Herald
13. Special Angle Pairs – Journal Wizard
14. Quadratic Equations Solutions Flippable – Michelle Rinehart
Are you following the Flippables and Interactive Notebooks board? Click on the photo above and follow today!
Also, don’t forget to enter the WIN IT BEFORE YOU CAN BUY IT giveaway of my Spiral Bound Flippable Template Pack! Giveaway closes Saturday morning at 10 am CST!